And not just any chocolate. The generous folks at Rhéo Thompson Candies are donating a box of Mint Chocolate Smoothies®. THE iconic chocolate that built the Rhéo Thompson reputation. The unofficial official chocolate of Stratford.
Therefore, here are the two prizes for the lucky winner of the "What's the Most Romantic Thing That Ever Happened to You?" Valentine's Day Contest. First, your choice of a signed copy of one of two books: The Dating Do-Over, a contemporary romantic comedy, or The Affairs of Harriet Walters, Spinster, a sweet regency romance.
Plus a box of Mint Chocolate Smoothies.
- Using the "Contact Cathy" app to the top right of this post, leave your name, e-mail address, and a brief paragraph about the most romantic thing that's ever happened to you. Of course, I won't share your information with anyone else.
- The contest is open from Friday, January 16 to Friday, February 13 at 6 pm (Eastern time).
- Contestants are welcome from any country.
- The top story winner will be mailed a signed, paperback copy of one of my two romances, The Dating Do-Over, or The Affairs of Harriet Walters, Spinster, plus the Rhéo Thompson Candies Mint Chocolate Smoothies. I'll e-mail the winner for his or her choice of book and a mailing address.
- The top 3 romantic stories will be posted (with first names only) on this site on Valentine's Day, Saturday, February 14th. Good luck!
For more information about the books, click on the "The Romances" tab.
If you would like to receive an e-mail when a new Cathy Spencer novel is released, just leave your name and e-mail address with the "Contact Cathy" app to the right of this post.