Friday 10 October 2014

Pets Dressed Up for Halloween


I'm going to be very self-indulgent with this post. I joined a discussion group on Goodreads called the "Happily Ever After Cafe," and I've been following one particular thread of pets dressed up for Halloween. There have been some silly, adorable, elaborate pet costumes, but, of course, the animals themselves make all the difference. I'm going to post some of my favourite pictures just because they make me smile.

First, there's the purely adorable, like the vampire kitten . . .




. . . and the Winnie-the-Poo puppy.


Some clever puns.



There's the heroically costumed . . .




and some with a bad attitude (can you blame her?).


Some fit no category at all , but they're still precious.


. . . and this last one says it all.


Hope you liked them. Happy Halloween, to you and all your pets.

If you would like to receive a note when a new Cathy Spencer novel is released, just leave your name and e-mail address with the "Contact Cathy" app to the right of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment